CRM is not only related to customer relationship and sales activity anymore
It is true that the first goal of CRM is to help increase sales and manage customer relationships: however over the past 10 years, it has entered a new era.
Indeed, it now offers more features which does not only arouse the interest of sales actors.
To better understand how CRM evolved, let’s get back a few years earlier: in the middle of the 80s, the time when CRM was created.
This first version only allowed processing and storing customer information within databases.
Thanks to this capacity of centralizing all the activities, in a non-static way, salesmen quickly adopted the tool in order to increase sales.
Since then, a lot of things have changed: Now CRM is not exclusively just a simple tool for centralizing and storing sales activity anymore.
It is now a decision support solution, to help us manage our business activity.
It gives us a better customer relationship management, through a clear and precise view on all the critical data about prospects and customers.
This data includes prospect or client partners’ details, interactions, past activities, customer follow-up, next actions to lead or even decision support and analysis.
CRM, a real decision support tool
As we just read, CRM helps us manage our activity in many of the company’s departments.
In fact, aside from customer relationship management, the tool has also enhanced its features to serve the other department within the company.
For instance, in case of human resources (HR), IT Management, marketing, or even partner management…
What could CRM bring for the other business activities?
- Multicasting job offers: creating a job offer and publishing it through about ten job sites in one click. This will help recruiters to considerably save time.
- Workflow or recruitment process: organizing and defining recruitment steps (contact, interview, offer, hiring, rejection) to simplify selection and automatically inform the candidates about their recruitment’s status.
- Collaborative assessment for the candidates: getting several candidates involved in the recruitment process (marks from 1 to 5, comments, votes) in an agile way.
- Multi-channel: gathering candidates’ entry points (social networks, company website, recruitment site) to create an unique candidate experience on all the channels. This, in order to offer more opportunities.
- Reporting: allowing HR department to follow its recruitment processes in real-time thanks to dashboards and reports given by CRM
- Candidate form and CV library: easing candidate data centralization (experience, skills, details, history of interactions with the company, etc). CV libraries allow us to sort and archive CVs.
- Fluid information flow: giving to all collaborators the access to data about customers’ needs. This will ease decision support.
- Customer satisfaction and relationship management: enhancing customer satisfaction and making them loyal. This, with a better knowledge about their expectations and needs.
- Attracting new customers: finding new potential clients thanks to a database that allows better targeting and expanding the company’s customer range.
- Increasing sales: In case of sales activity, CRM improves the company’s sales through many features in terms of coordination and centralization of sales forces.
- Campaign launch and measurement: launching and setting marketing campaigns in real-time. Afterwards, measure the results and estimate them to understand their efficiency and profitability.
- Productivity medium: automation and in real-time data and task update save the company some huge time. For example, in case of sales activity, if the department detects a purchase order, then the ordered product stock is updated, so as the accounting entry automatically.
- Management process optimization: allowing a better team communication and coordination within sales, marketing, and IT departments. Thus, CRM improves decision support.
- Better cost control: CRM gives us the opportunity to have a clear 360° vision on the company’s activity. This again improves decision support, and consequently, the company controls its cost management better. As a consequence, it will increase sales.
- Scalable use: IT management improves CRM features, so we can use the tool better and easily reach the expected goals.
Easy CRM Tool, Simple Workflow Management:
Prediwell is a CRM Workflow hybrid software suitable for companies of all sizes.
His philosophy could be summed up in one sentence : an intuitive CRM solution giving the possibility, to easily automate the different tasks to lead in the business.
Example : customer care(of contacts), historial of interactions, project process campaign customization, collaborative tool (team board), intuitive research of keywords and customizable Dashboards.
Prediwell guarantees the management of the main activities within your company such as consulting, HR, Sales…
This adaptable and simple to learn Customer Relationship Management allows us to:
- Work intelligently with analytical informations with the business
- Manage efficiently our activity
- Have optimum control
- Automate businesses procedures
- Follow, analyze, and take fast actions
In terms of prices, Prediwell offers a monthly subscription from 9€ per user, which is a very competitive price compared to CRM market price.
Please note: Prediwell offers a special discount for all SMBs: all versions of Prediwell are now free for 15 days.
For more information:
+33 (0)1 84 79 26 10
For more information around the topic:
(Visited 69 times, 1 visits today)